Okay this soundtrack is amazing! I just can't help it, I love all the songs even the weird ones. So Angela, inspired by Scheck, inspired by some girl started this blog thing where you name 100 things about yourself, that you like or dislike. I'm going to try it out and see how far I get.
100. I wish I had an awe inspiring singing voice
99. I wish I would have gotten my learners when I was 14 and then my licence when I was 16. But I am almost 17 now and have neither
98. I have a car, but like it says above I can't drive it
97. I wish I wasn't as good as people think I am
96. I really want to play bass guitar in a band
95. I am in a band with my best friends Angela and Tamara
94. I listen to Relient K more than I listen to my mother
93. My parents are going to Mexico without me this February
92. I am the worst speller (okay maybe not worse than Angela), but I wish I wasn't and it really bothers me
91. I think this is going to be more about my hopes and dreams than actual things about me
90. I would have killed to be an actress when I was little
89. I put on an appearance that I am really outgoing, but Im really shy
88. I have been to Mexico before and when I went I felt like another person because I was fearless
87. I wish I didn't stress half as much as I do
86. I wish I was fearless (I pretend to be sometimes)
85. I have an addictive personality, but don't show it
84. I try not to be as dumb as I am
83. Most people are easily fooled by my 'cute little girl' appearance
82. I like practical jokes
81. I love trying to make people laugh
80. I know how to drive a smart car
79. I refuse to drive go-carts (it has to do with an incident when I was younger when my brother practically broke my leg by smashing into me)
78. I wish I wasn't scared silly about the future
77. I hope that I will end up working in the music industry
76. I hate when people use bad grammar in their writing
75. I am bossy and know it
74. I hate that I am bossy but usually can't help it
73. My kindergarten report card said I'm bossy
72. I'm not good at school
71. I have never been good at school
70. People confide in me more than I confide in them
69. Half the time I am mad for no reason
68. I refuse to get divorced when I am older, so I will probably get married when I am 30-ish
67. My parents are divorced, and I am glad
66. I don't like my step-dad because he has never tried to get to know me
65. I like my step-mom but was revolted when I found out that she hit Sarah in Mexico
64. If she ever hit me I would hit her back
63. I try to be tougher than I am
62. I have been through a lot, and I am tough
61. I never get sad, I just get mad or depressed
60. I love cheesy pop songs
59. I haven't read any tabloids in about a month
58. I gave up reading tabloids when I started back at school because they are disgusting trash, and I always knew that, but I really just didn't care anymore about Jessica Simpson's love life
57. I really miss my old TA, Mrs. Osterkampf
56. I have no clue what so ever if I am ADD or not
55. I pretend to be street smart
54. I love that I am the most rebellious out of Tamara and Ang
53. My brother gets on my nerves more times in a day than I can count
52. My new cell phone is amazing
51. I hate rap that degrades people, which is like 99% of it
50. I am 100% not racist
49. I try so hard not to judge people
48. I know it is human nature to judge and lie
47. I think I used to be a compulsive liar, but I try to tell the truth as much as I can
46. My mom is more over protective than some of the crazed moms on TV
45. My hands and feet are always cold
44. I try hard, but not hard enough for school
43. I wish I was a more rebellious person
42. I hope I don't regret too much when I am older
41. I try not to be the stereotypical dumb blonde
40. I try to write songs
39. I get discouraged easily
38. I put myself down, but don't let anyone else put me down
37. I will travel the world even though I don't do well on planes
36. British books are my favorite series mostly because of the awesome clothes and slang they use
35. I don't have much will power
34. I feel guilty eating anything from Starbucks or french fries
33. I might get plastic surgery
32. I wish I was comfortable in my skin
31. I think that I would make a good model because I am photogenic and could pose better than the girls on America's Next Top Model
30. I think that I will make a good mom
29. I think that swearing makes people seem stupid
28. I have no trouble voicing my opinion, and will fight for what I think is right
27. I wish my eyes were more green or more blue than they are
26. I hate when my glasses don't go with my outfit
25. I like being fashionable
24. I think that I am going to get cancer
23. My dad is an alcoholic
22. I could be an alcoholic when I am older because of him
21. Telling my friends that my dad is an alcoholic is one of the hardest things I have ever done
20. I wish it didn't but I think it explains a lot about me
19. I am seriously moody but I try not to be
18. I cried the second when my mom told me that she was engaged
17. I get really wrapped up in books
16. I wish I was trusted more by my friends and my family
15. I wish I stuck to my plans/goals/dreams more than I do
14. I try to make everyday good
13. I believe in God
12. I do not believe in Catholic views
11. Some of my secrets I will never ever tell anyone
10. I cannot talk to boys for the life of me
9. I love my step-sister Sarah like a sister
8. I wish I could tell who was fake easier
7. I want to Graduate this year so much
6. I don't want to go to the Grad dance without a date
5. I have never had a boy friend
4. I don't like being proved wrong, especially when Ang does it
3. Tamara and Ang's houses are like my third and fourth home
2. I really miss my old dog kirk
1. I think that I can tell the future because I had a feeling when I was younger that my parents were going to get divorced and they did, but when my mom told me I was shocked because it came out of no where
I kind of feel bad that this was so easy. I can talk about myself a lot I guess. Just to make two of my favourite girls happy I will make my blog public, except they can't comment on any past blogs. Deal??
Monday, September 24, 2007
WICKED!
Posted by ♥B at Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
deal!
<3
That's all! I poured my heart into that blog!
Post a Comment