? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Stronger

That's what I'm listening to right now, by Kanye West. It's actually kind of a cool song considering that he swears so much and I find swearing kind of distasteful. I guess I like the beat. So in this blog I wanted to weight my options about weather or not I should make my blog public. It's kind of funny that Angela and Tamara were so upset that I didn't want them to read my blog, I just feel like it's mine and it gets all my thoughts out in the open. And yes, sometimes I vent about them and probably in future blogs I will explain my beef with them, but I still love them to pieces.

I just decided that this blog is just for me then, figuring as whenever I have something important to say to either Tamara or Ang I phone them up ASAP. Actually that's not true, I tell them the unimportant things that are on my mind while all along I keep inside what is truly bugging me. The thing is though that over the past few years sometimes I really have no clue why I am not happy. I guess because I am so happy all the time I take brecks out of being happy or something. No that doesn't really make sense. I guess I just need a shrink.

This week has been okay seeing as how Gossip Girl started, but my friday was terrible and I didn't do too much work because I am sick and pretty much super lazy. I was planning to do tons of work friday night and all today. What a joke! I really should start pushing myself more because honestly if I keep doing this I have no one but myself to blame for not graduating.

So I just checked how much money I got from my last paycheck and I also got my smartbank or something. About 400$ all together was what it amounted to! That's exciting, so maybe not I can payback dad a bit and maybe go shopping because I honestly don't have any shirts or hoodies. I should start working as a server soon too sundays from 11-7, and maybe if I ask Orianna I could get a ride on mondays. Then I would work sundays and mondays have voice and bass guitar lessons on tuesdays (hopefully), and wednesday is junior achievement which I'm taking with Brieanne and then thursdays I should go to the gym I think and fridays I will probably go with Karen to this ballroom dancing thing. It sounds like a lot, but I need to stay focused this year and I honestly could do that better if I have tons of things going on. It might make sense to some people and others like my mom, think I am crazy.

Well I think I should go and take Amarock out for a walk and then work on math, or maybe read Harry Potter. Wait stay focused!

0 comments: