? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, September 3, 2007

Three! Two! One!

Okay kids, we have all been counting all year to when summer would be and it came and went in what seems like a blink of an eye. Anyone agree? Anyway today I was talking to my mom today after she made me help her make jam, and she was asking me if I was excited for school. And me, being honest said no. See the thing is that I will be behind in school the second that I step into the school. Bishop Carroll, my school, is a weird school where you work at your own pace and there aren't classes really, just lots of desks and books. I love all the people that I have met at Carroll, honestly I do, but I can't help wonder if I should have gone to a different high school.

I always choose the weird schools though. When I was in grade 6 I knew that I wanted to go to Madeleine d'Houet a french immersion school while everyone I knew was going to the designated school, St. Vincent. Which by the way is 5 minutes from my dad's house, while Madeleine d'Houet is 20+ minutes. It doesn't really matter, but like I was saying before I always choose the different school in hopes of making my parents especially happy by being a gifted kid. You see both of my parents are extremely smart, they both skipped two grades, my dad even went to college when he was 16! Basically I don't have anything that I excel in. I have played soccer since I was 6 or something but its more for fun than anything. I definately can't bend it like Beckham!

That's all the ranting I can do for today. Thanks for reading

5 comments:

Angela said...

I miss summer. School starts in 12 hours =(. Im happy you came to BCS, (ya I used an acranum). Nice blog btw. =)

♥B said...

Thanks I love it! Very good for ranting without too stuck up!

Sorry Ang but its BCHS! You forgot the H...

Tamara said...

I'm happy you got a blog!
YAY!!
I'm more happy that you came to
Carroll, cause or else I wouldn't
know my loverly Blairical!!
<3

Angela said...

stop correcting me it makes me sad =( ignorance is bliss <3

♥B said...

I'm sorry but it makes me sad that you get way better marks than me and are way smarter and still cant spell Carroll.