? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'm Begging You To Be My Escape

Relient K's fairly famous song that I absolutely cannot stop listening to.

Today was okay again, it had its ups and downs. Mostly downs it seems like. Biggest bummer? The fact that I can't talk to boys, mainly Brenden. It doesn't even matter anymore I am just a case, a basket case most likely. I asked Feden about it today and she was trying to figure out the cure, except that doctors and scientists are too busy finding the cure for cancer that they can't make a cure for me and my incompetence talking with boys.

Honestly with me it's either you can't shut me up or I'm just not talking. No medium. It is rather frustrating actually. Last year when I tried to talk to Matt Anchorman on the bus to bowling it was simple impossible. He is way smarter then me with actual ambitions after school, not like me at all. Then there was the fact that we didn't share any similar interests. We tried to talk, honestly but he likes shows that I don't watch and he comes from a big family and I only have my brother. Basically it was doomed from the beginning.

0 comments: