Do you know what I love? Getting mail. It just makes me happy especially because it's never bills or anything. Do you know what I hate? When people act fake or act different to seem cooler to certain people. Sure I have probably done it but I would like to think that I am comfortable enough with myself at this precise moment in my life that if someone doesn't like me or if I am not cool enough for them it's pretty much their loss. I don't know if this particular person knows that they were acting like this but I just don't get why. Seriously why? I would rather be me than impress someone and become someone else any day. If you had a laps of judgement I forgive you. You just surprised me because honestly I thought you were past that. My mistake.
This song is ridiculously catchy and everyone in the whole world should listen to it at least once in their life. So here and enjoy =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLZttSe_g0E
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Misery Business
Posted by ♥B at Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Haha aw, i love getting mail to:)
Especially our christmas letters, just a question, why dont we do that all the time?
Good question!! Let's start! Except I have actually thought about this and if I was to write to you all about my day and then you call me or something then I would just tell you all about it anyway. Plus mail takes a day or so even to get to the other side of Valley Ridge. We will see though =)
Post a Comment