I just found out that Gavin DeGraw is back with a new single and with a CD soon to come! I can't express how excited I am because he just makes me so happy. And because his last CD was his first and wasn't immensely popular I was worried he might be a one-hit-wonder. Chariot was my song for the longest time. I go through fazes with songs when I just can't stop listening to it over and over again. Chariot I listened to for about 2 weeks straight! I would just jump around my room screaming it at the top of my lungs! His song 'I Don't Want to Be' is the theme song for one of the shows I watch One Tree Hill, but for whatever reason this season they cut out the credits at the beginning. I'm kind of sad about that because I don't get to hear Gavin and I used to love seeing how the characters used to look and how they do now because it shows how much they have grown up. Plus I have been watching this show for a while too.
But I just decided recently that it is no Popular, Joan of Arcadia or My So Called Life or even my newest obsession 21 Jumpstreet. Even though most of these shows are from the 80's or 90's they are way better than anything else out there. Shows now are all about the 'shock value' and are pushing the envelope on what's risqué. I hate new TV it's boring. I am glad that the writers strike is over but honestly this year I haven't even been watching that much TV. Heroes was good last season I guess, and I do watch Gossip Girl because I read all the books. But I am really starting to wonder... Where are all the shows with substance?
Saturday, February 16, 2008
In Love With a Girl
Posted by ♥B at Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment