? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Only Fooling Myself

*This blog is dedicated to Nicole*

Ever feel like a song has your life completly down to a 't'? Like it says everything you feel and is fast enough to jump around your room and get rid of anger/energy or slow enough to make you feel comforted like a friend is with you and understanding your every word. Its rare but once you find one for the mood that you are in at the percise moment you listen to it, it can change your life. I don't know why but this part week has been hell-ish to say the least. I thought that my theme song was Hand Grenade but I have to be more optimistic, with everything.



I thought of something else today... If the worst someone can do to you is call you ugly or fat or even dumb, so what? Seriously though, if you thought that you weren't or even if you are, its not like you don't have anything else to offer the world. So the next person that says something like that to me I am going to give them a big, fat SO!

6 comments:

Angela said...

I just realized that you are very good at blogging, just so you know.

Anyway I am loving the so what theory! keep on keeping one!

♥B said...

Aww Ang you just made my day =)

Tamara said...

I love that theory!
and I quite agree with angela!

♥B said...

Thank you kindly =) Except she said it first so it kind of matters more coming from her. Maybe you should think of your own complement to give me!

Tamara said...

yeah well I compliment copied, what are you gonna do about it?

♥B said...

Ummm... I'll get back to you on that one