? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, January 7, 2008

Hand Grenade - Hedley

I have just realised that I have to grow up. And I do not like this realisation at all. I guess because I never really imagined myself anywhere except the dork at school. I really don't know what I am going to be doing next year and I hate how that is the most talked about thing with everyone, being that most of my friends are in grade 12. Truthfully I am jealous of the people that have their lives together and know exactly what they are going to be doing and exactly what they are going to take for the next 4 years.

On another note, I am weird. Why is it that I can walk up to anyone and be a dork? Seriously it's a gift. And I know that all gifts come from God... but come on! Do I really get the pleasure of gracing absolutly everyone with my odd self? Sure I can make almost everyone laugh by just acting like my ADD self, but I want to be interesting and I am getting a little tired of not being at all pursued. This might not make sense but just roll with it. Trust me I know what I am talking about. I guess my horoscope was partially right because it says I somehow know that everything will workout, but that's it. Blind hope that's what it is.

Hey Ang?! Band name? =)
As Jon says,
Peace, Love and Blind Hope

6 comments:

Angela said...

Your wierd! but in a good way! be happy and dont grow up too fast,or I will be sad.

nice I like it

Tamara said...

I hate it when it hits me that I have to grow up. It hits me like at least once and week, then I convieniently forget and then it hits me again... it's quite the depressing cycle.
I know what you mean about being envious of people who know what they are doing next year. When someone tells me their whole plan, part of me is glad for them and wondering why I can't be like that, and the other part of me wants to scream at them for being so damn prepared and planned! AHHHHH

And, Blaire you are interesting, you're a lovable dork, but not super dorky (like me), just take me around with you and then people will see that you are relatively sane compared to me haha

I like the name... Blind Hope... that should be your name that you are bringing to the next band practice... unless you want dex, then I'll say blind hope haha


wow I am really sorry that this comment is like a whole nother blog! haha

<3

♥B said...

Haha thanks Tamara! I love your L-O-N-G comments! They make my life =)

Anonymous said...

You're not weird. You're amazing.

♥B said...

Thanks Jessi =)

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]c-online-casino.co.uk[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]free casino games[/url] autonomous no deposit hand-out at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]baywatchcasino.com
[/url].