? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Love Story - Taylor Swift

Just a random thing to put a smile on your face. Sorry avid readers that I have been away. I just don't feel like I have much to say these days. Anyway here it is...

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot,
Who calls you back when you hang up on him,
Who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat,
Or will stay awake just to watch you sleep…
Wait for the boy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats,
Who holds your hand in front of his friends,
Who thinks you’re just as pretty without makeup on.
One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares
and how lucky his is to have you…
The one who turns to his friends and says,“That’s her!”
-Anon.

1 comments:

drsandy said...

I've seen this before and it always makes me smile :)