? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

White Horse - Taylor Swift

It always amazes me when I just talk. I never even know what I'm going to talk about. And I'm always surprised when people just listen. These days people really suck at listening, they don't hear you. Sometimes when you hid your deepest darkest secret down for a while and bring it up again and don't exactly spell it out but skip around it, it still makes you feel immensely better. At least it does for me. I don't get how some people keep everything hidden. I hope that everyone in the world has at least one person that they can trust. Trust is a funny thing too when you think about it. What makes you trust someone more than someone else? If they are more loyal do you trust them more? How does someone prove loyalty? Another thing that I am going to have to work on over the next few months is mending broken trust between a close friend. I'm trying though.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Listening is definitely important. For me, I feel I can talk to people who listen without judgement, and also those who can trust me to talk to as well. It is a two way street. <3

Tamara said...

That's a tough one for sure... who's to say one person is more trustworthy than another? hmmm
I do agree with kristy though, it is a two way street (although me saying that is somewhat hypocritical cause I have the awful tendency to just deal with my problems by myself)

<3

Sammyj said...

Loyalty can only be proven through actions and experience. You dont just meet someone and find them loyal, it takes situations- if even seemingly insignifigant- to build trust and loyalty. Or at least thats my takeee=)

Ps.
Its so funny, i put this song on on my comp and then im like Hmm i should check b's blog and sure enough you posted with that song as the title hahaha

PPPS. if you see this before i talk to you on the tele- i was texting you and guess what?? I DROPPED MY PHONE IN WATER hahahahaha, so now it doesnt work so i have a loner that DOESN'T SEND TEXTS!!! BAHH! Anyways holla at meee=)

pppps.
I LOVE YOU B!