? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Unaware - Midway State

I hate it but I can't help it. When picking up a magazine like Seventeen or CosmoGirl it says "Love yourself! You're great which guy wouldn't want you?! You are beautiful at any size!" Blah blah blah... Then it goes on to show posters of pretty eye candy boys with their shirts off for young girls to put on their wall or whatever. Umm hi? Doesn't anyone think that that it is a complete contradiction? Because it is.


That being said even without ripping out those posters and hanging them all over our room girls still oggle at hot boys, even the ones with dignity. Really how different is it for a boy to have a picture up in his room of a half naked Pussycat Doll (ick!) than a girl to have a poster of a shirtless hunk?

So is the problem that by looking at these pictures of half naked models and singer/actors etc. one is driven to lust for them? Going to a Catholic school I know that they teach us that lusting over someone makes them become less of a person and more of an object. But is it human to lust?

This is quite the topic. And all this being said I just can't help myself sometimes. Check out the bassist for Midway State...




Cute huh? As Sam points out he is basically perfect for me because
a) he has a little build
b) cute cute cute
c) hair like I like
d) he had a sad face on while he played but then when he smiled he lit up the room
e) he is in a band
Well I guess I'm just a walking contradiction. It happens =)

5 comments:

Sammyj said...

Hahahah I promise you he was wayy hotter in person
+++he sings some parts
Ummm, hello beautiful boy CLEARLY made for miss B.

=)<3

♥B said...

Hhaha well if they ever come back we will be their groupies! HE SINGS =D LOVELOVELOVE

This is great. Excellent even.

Tamara said...

wow he is a major cutie!! when was midway state in calgary? I would totally go see them!

jessicao22 said...

HAHA I liked this blog! Cute boy!

♥B said...

Haha I love how everyone agrees that he is so cute! Midway State was in town on Saturday Sam and Dylan saw them. Haha okay Tamara we are going with Sam and Jess! Hehe thanks Jess =)