? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Last Day of Your Life - Glass Pear


**NOTE: RANDOM PICTURE FROM THE WEB**
(I didn't actually pick it up. Promise!)

So today I cared for Tarren. I love Tarren. She is teeny tiny and she's a fighter. I'm talking about the cute little bird that I found with one wing stretched out from it's body when I came home today. I have seen a dead bird before but what was terrible was how small Tarren is. She is still a baby with soft fuzz around herself and some feathers starting to develop as well. When I sat my bag down and got down to the ground to look at her she looked like she was going towards the light. In a panicked frenzy I called a friend. That conversation didn't go the way I planned at all. And the comment from a certain brother put me over the edge. I how often people give up on animals. Actually even people sometimes! Seriously have a little faith. It's insulting not to. And I'm not even talking about God! Believe in karma or for everything to turn out good. Believing in anything makes us who we are, it defines us.





So I brought Tarren a small piece of bread that I ripped up and some water in a dish. I made sure not to put it too close to her that she would freak out, but close enough that she could get to it without hurting herself. I went back inside, called another friend and then promptly looked up the number of an animal rescue shelter. Just before I called the shelter though, I wanted to see how Tarren was doing. I really didn't want it to be too late but if the worst has happened there isn't anything that they can do from 20+ minutes away. Anyway when I walked up to see her, her eyes were closed. I called her name quietly and then she opened her eyes. Suddenly I noticed that something was in fact wrong with this picture. Her wing was no longer spread out further than the rest of her body. She actually started moving her neck and 10 seconds later she was scampering away! I couldn't even believe it. Seriously?! I'm not saying I curred her. On the contrary, I probably scared her. But I was there for her and sometimes that all anyone needs.