? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pressure - Paramore

NEXT. Do you realise how important that word is? How powerful? It passes by the present option to the next. You can switch songs, channels, roads, ect. Really you can switch to anything. It's kind of funny everyone is always looking for the future to be good, "the next day". Does something happen when we sleep that magically makes everything better? Like that phrase that says "sleep on it" or "things will look brighter tomorrow". I agree that taking a step back gives you a new perspective but what if you don't need new perspective? You just want to skip. Say next.



Next.

3 comments:

Sammyj said...

I told you to stop worrying.

Anonymous said...

wow that was way to deep for the summer think of tanning and candy that is much more appropriate summer talk

♥B said...

I worry. It's what I do. But actually this blog came from skipping through a song I thought I might hate. Maybe I should have given it more of a chance. Like some people I should have given more of a chance to. You know?