Guys need mood rings just as much as girls do. This is what I've concluded after trying to figure out if I really like someone. As a great friend of mine said about boys, "They are so misleading... The one's who don't do anything might be the ones who like you!" I agree completely. Except I know girls are difficult as well, being one and all. We change our mind every time we get a chance and think about different ways to do things. For me my mind never stops to think about nothing. It's always thinking about school, friends, family, what I'm going to have for dinner, when I'm going to do laundry, ect. Seeing as most people in general don't speak their minds (I seem to be the exception at most times) no one really knows what's going on! Some other people you can see everything in their faces or voices but what if they just have a super excellent poker face? I'm very confused on this subject. I really wish I could read minds. Seriously I wish that was my superpower. That or teleporting.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sorry I lack experience in the oh so mysterious world of male mind, so I cant really help. Personally I would go for teleporting personally I don't want to hear what people are thinking about me.
Really that would make my life so awesome. Though I would have to control it like Matt does on Heroes. By the way have you seen the previews for the new season yet? Looks lame to be honest. But I'll probably still watch it. I actually think I told you this already... DO CHEM!! See you when I get back!!
I think that when you find someone that you are truly meant for, the feelings will be so obvious that there will be no need for mood rings or predictions.
I mean, bella and edward?
How well can they read each other??
Possibly you are right Sam. But Twilight differs with you for the most part. And even in Breaking Dawn Edward has a really hard time reading Bella all the time. I guess people are just mysterious.
Good post.
Post a Comment