Hello world. I have been keeping myself busy this summer. I miss seeing everyone though. I feel like I have grown up a bit from being alone so much this summer. It's funny because my mom can't understand what I'm doing all day while I sit at home. Well I read and just do little things in my room and clean it up and stuff. I still haven't replied to facebook messages from months ago and I'm sorry if that happened with any one reading. Mostly I've become lazy. Haha except teenagers are lazy by the time they get around 15 I think. Some where in life I'm going to need another caffeine kick because I'm too lazy to actually accomplish anything. What amazes me is the teenagers that accomplish so much. For example if you have a job, your parents don't hate you (for any reason under the sun such as grades in school or general behaviour), you have good friends and you have a passion for sports or music then I think that you are an accomplished teenager. Out of that list I have a job (though I need to work more hours to actually make my mom happy about it) and I have good friends. The best actually. I'll have to work on the rest of the rest I suppose.
The past year at school every Tuesday and Thursday I made a special effort to get my butt out of bed to get to school on time to go to choir. I missed around 5 classes the whole year. The classes were Tuesday and Thursday at 9:15-10:15 and then every second week there would be an extra hour of practice for my section. MEZZO! Anyway once I had something to do in school that I enjoyed I would go because it wasn't so much of a chore but I wanted to go to sing my heart out. I love the people in choir and the singing itself. I loved the songs and genuinely liked learning all about music. I'm so excited to do choir again next year and to get to know some of the friends I made in choir better. Plus it doesn't hurt that we are going to NEW YORK! (Words cannot express how excited I am!)
So as you know I always put song titles as the post title of my blog. I love all the songs I choose but if you have extra time I highly recommend that you check out Girl America any wherever you can. It's a powerful song. And it's rap but not the stupid derogatory kind that hurts your heart and makes you wonder what the world is coming to. Because seriously what is the world coming to?
Lastly I want to post this picture of one of my favorite quotes from one very good book.
The past year at school every Tuesday and Thursday I made a special effort to get my butt out of bed to get to school on time to go to choir. I missed around 5 classes the whole year. The classes were Tuesday and Thursday at 9:15-10:15 and then every second week there would be an extra hour of practice for my section. MEZZO! Anyway once I had something to do in school that I enjoyed I would go because it wasn't so much of a chore but I wanted to go to sing my heart out. I love the people in choir and the singing itself. I loved the songs and genuinely liked learning all about music. I'm so excited to do choir again next year and to get to know some of the friends I made in choir better. Plus it doesn't hurt that we are going to NEW YORK! (Words cannot express how excited I am!)
So as you know I always put song titles as the post title of my blog. I love all the songs I choose but if you have extra time I highly recommend that you check out Girl America any wherever you can. It's a powerful song. And it's rap but not the stupid derogatory kind that hurts your heart and makes you wonder what the world is coming to. Because seriously what is the world coming to?
Lastly I want to post this picture of one of my favorite quotes from one very good book.


7 comments:
nice blog post sorry I didnt comment earlyer, I am also becoming lazy.
earlier*
Haha apparently. But thanks =)
OMG I LOVE THAT QUOTE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ps. im stealing that picutre, for what? i dont know.
Hhahah okay Sam.
whats that quote from?
Post a Comment