? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 26, 2008

Mr. Pitiful - Matt Costa

Well first of all I want to say sorry for anyone that has had to deal with me lately. Mostly my mom. I'm just beginning to realize that I am at the point in my life when I have to grow up, take responsibility for my actions and learn to say I'm wrong when I am. I chose Mr. Pitiful as a blog title not just because its an amazing song but because just the title and the song about the pathetic, pitiful man is me. Minus the man part. It's funny isn't it? Teenagers want to be taken seriously and then we mess up and act childish. Everyone messes up, yeah okay we have all heard that a million times but it takes a really big person to step up and right their wrongs. I hope that I am making sense and if not, then this blog is just about me rambling on. So pretty much the usual.

No day but today
-B

2 comments:

Tamara said...

That did make sense, and that was very mature of you!
<3

♥B said...

Thanks... I tried.