? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 19, 2008

7 Things - Miley Cyrus

http://www.spinner.com/2007/11/02/the-dl-emo-in-one-minute/
Emo in one minute.

http://www.spinner.com/2007/11/23/the-dl-goth-in-one-minute/
Goth in one minute.

http://www.spinner.com/2007/11/16/the-dl-indie-in-one-minute/
Indie in one minute.

You might get these terms mixed up. I know I do sometimes. I thought that these cleaver videos explain it all. Even if you have to listen to in a couple times to actually understand what the guy is saying. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow he talks fast =) I likes them except the indie one didnt really explain indie.

♥B said...

What? I didn't get the end of that...