? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ride - Cary Brothers

Okay so I was so excited that I was blogging so often, and then I stopped. Sorry all my avid readers. Just kidding I know that no one reads my blogs and I think that is why I love them so much.

Anyway, today my day sucked. There is no other word. At least it sucked until I got home that is. Why does everything suddenly become okay at home? It is like every ones houses have special healing powers. Like I was saying though, it took me a ridiculously long time to get to school today. Lets see I left at 7:45 and got to school at around 10:30. That's what I'm taking about! Horrible right? The only good thing about the bus driver forgetting about me and two other people on the bus was that I read tons of my book (the second book in the Gossip Girl series). Once she noticed that people were still on the bus she told us to get off there and then take any bus downtown and then the 18 to school. I didn't think that was a good idea, to guess my way around the city, but I got on a random bus that said something about Heritage and sat on it for probably half an hour. Then from Heritage I took the 20, but it took a while. After that nothing seemed to click. I was super hungry for no reason; my stomach hurt like crazy and I had no Tylenol; I missed two seminars, math with Outtrim and social, and a TA appointment; my agenda was at home; my favorite book mark broke (it had a metal wire and beads on the end that look like boots); I spilt soup on myself; my hair was gross and I didn't have enough time that morning to shower; the massive zit on the side of my face was turning to an even more violent red; and of course I couldn't concentrate. I didn't take my Ritalin, but I am sure it was more 'this is a really crappy day' type of thing. I was also sad because I didn't really see And and Tamara, and they keep me alive. Honestly talking to them for half an hour makes me feel as if I can take the world on. But I know that they are having a hard time with everything too. I so knew I wasn't ready for grade 12.

I think that the worst thing was that everyone knew that I was having a crappy day so they were being super nice. If that doesn't make sense don't worry I will explain. It was almost as if I wanted someone to be super mean to me so that I could brake down about how dumb my life is. It usually helps me... does that make me 'Drama Queen'-ish? Oops =)

But my day got better. Orianna drove me home so I got home at around the same time that I would have been getting to Brentwood. I felt back on track after eating some carbs and then having an amazing bath, washing my hair and then getting ready for Jr. Achievement (JA for future reference). I wasn't nervous or excited for JA, it just felt like work or school, something I had to do. But it actually ended up being really fun. I know some people from school, and have already met tons of new people. I was very opinionated (as always) but this time with very good reason. I did JA last year and my group sucked kind of, but I still have experience that next to no one has. Last year half were kids really serious about business and the other half were slackers. Guess what group I was in?! Slacker, definitely. Think about it, we were in U of C with tons of places to go and food to eat. Plus my old BFF Brieanne was there so we got to catch up every thursday. It was awesome I found my favorite ice cream (half-baked brownie and cookie dough, Yumm!) and I just had fun. This year I will work harder and I think that I am going to run for President and win!

I am kind of tired but I am going to do chem or social; I didn't decide yet. I saw Deanna today and that was awesome; a girl in JA drew the cutest picture of me so that made me super happy; I wrote a depressing yet inspiring bit of a song; but most of all I decided to start trying, because aparently I stopped.

So all and all I think I had an okay day.

0 comments: