I just watched the music video for 'All The Same' again, and man does it give me goosebumps. It always happens to me when I see or hear something amazing. I love watching so inspiring that actually happened. Watching something like that shows me that there is still good in the world. It makes me think that me being so stressed out because of a math test isn't really important at all. There are so many other things out there and many people, me included, forget how huge the world is. Its not that what matters to us doesn't matter to anyone else, but in the big picture of your life as long as you gave it your all that's all you can do. Of course everyone could be better and try harder, not watch so much TV and be nice to their little brother, but its all about choices. You can choose to read my blog right now or to go do homework; choose to volunteer at a homeless shelter or watch TV. If you want to change something about yourself do it; just do it. Being a teenager so many options are available to us, and being Canadian we have freedoms and we truly get the chance to become our own self.
I hate when I feel sorry for myself for whatever reason like maybe if I worked my butt off last year I wouldn't be in such a fix, but there is nothing I can do about the past. I just got do something so that I don't repeat my mistakes. Sorry if this is lame. Its mostly for me to get motivated.
Monday, October 29, 2007
All The Same - Sick Puppies
Posted by ♥B at Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment