It's good to evolve. I mean we evolved from apes some people think, and even if you don't believe that we are certainly more evolved than the first cave people and/or Adam and Eve. We are different people as we grow older than we were as kids, but for someone to pull a 180 in their life is tricky and risky. I know it might seem as though this year I've been the one out of my friends that things haven't changed for as I haven't gone to post secondary or out into the work world or anything. To the outsider I've stayed where I was, but I think I've changed or as cliche as it sounds grown a bit. Being around people who might have seen you in an English seminar back in the day, or bumped into in the halls is not the same as venturing out into the big-bad-high-school-world, especially with those people that become your security blanket. It's like a pack of zebras per say. I'm more out of my element, I suppose we all are, and I feel like I stick out without my pack of black and white striped friends around. But maybe it's the opposite, like people can see me more clearly without all the other strips.
I think things at school are turning out well for everyone. I'm learning how to conduct myself more in the basis of school and less of socializing but I am finding it interesting that there seems to be a formula almost to making friends. Maybe I'm going crazy and have too much math on the brain or I'm so onto something that it's not even funny. I'm also very tired and have a problem with waking up around 4:00 every morning. It must be an internal thing. Like I'm a rememberall just like the one from Harry Potter. Silly enough there seems to be something that I am not exactly forgetting, but am putting off, like Religion. The subject not the actual faith thing. Well I haven't forgotten it at all, it's practically all I think about. Damn I just lost the game...
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Resolution - Jack's Mannequin
Posted by ♥B at Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Nice blog liked that one. Nice background on the blog! Its sweet!
Hahha Jesse you didn't say that you lost the game!
DAMN!! I LOST THE GAME!!
Meany i was doing so well! haha
i like the new layout... and the zebra analogy :)
Zebra's rock.
Post a Comment