I really love blogging, but no one was replying to my blogs when I was blogging a lot so I kind of stopped. Anyway though I went through a faze where I couldn't stop listening to the Across the Universe soundtrack, for good reason though... it's completely amazing! Actually my next obsession will be the Beatles I can feel it coming on already.
Today was amazing because I got to see Tamara and Jessi after not seeing them in a week. Honestly last week was the worst week in a very long time. Nothing majorly bad happened, but just overall it sucked. I was late, always tired no matter how long I slept, people kept letting me down and honestly I kept letting myself down. It goes back to the school thing really. I feel like someone else in my situation could do everything I have to do, have a social life, a job, a car and maybe even a boyfriend, but I'm hanging on a tread as it is. If I get anything else on my plate right now I might just shut down.
Something and someone is distracting me from my monstrous life I lead. The something is 21 Jump Street, my new found obsession that I have been obsessing over for about a month now but oddly enough I never blogged about yet. I am almost done the third season and I am at a really intense part where Johnny Depp's character, Tom Hanson, who is a cop none the less might get arrested for killing this other cop. He did kind of deserve it if you ask me, but he fled the scene of the crime so I think he is pretty much hooped.
The someone mentioned above is brilliant. And I become an absolute fool around them. Even if nothing happens, which it probably won't, I will probably be a little bit devastated but its become more of a hobby of observing/stalking in a non-illegal way with my new best friend Julie. I still have my other hobbies though and I have actually practiced bass more in the past week than I have in my whole life. Which actually isn't saying much. Sorry fellow band members... I still think we should be called the Polar Bears though. Input??
Thanks =)
Monday, March 10, 2008
Something [Across the Universe Version]
Posted by ♥B at Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
OK I know how much you love comments so here it goes...
1st:I'm so glad you've done another blog! I've been waiting!
2nd: The blog was AMAZING! My favorite part is when you said, "observing/ stalking". lol
3rd: Was it you who wanted to borrow my Across the Universe dvd cause I brought it to school it's in my locker if you want it.
4th: Hope you have a better week this week! :)
Aww thanks so much for commenting Emily that means a lot! And I actually NEED to borrow the DVD because as I said I just can't stop listening to all the songs! They are all so so good!
Thanks I think this week will go better. I definately am excited/nervous for the skating preformance on Thursday.
Oh and one last thing... Emily make a blog!! I would love to read what going on that ingenious head of yours. I still can't believe you got 100% on your math diploma. Man I told my parents and THEY ARE PROUD OF YOU!! Hahah funny but true...
You are oh so correct, Johnny's character is awesome!
And Emily you should totally get a blog, they are extremely fun!
Hey b:)
So pretty much i know how you feel.
I think everyone has been uber tired all of a sudden, its just the time of the year and realizing we have....under three months in our highschool sesh.
Blahh. Im sorry i was the worst to talk to last nite, i was "under the weather", ill call you today and we will catch up h-core:) xoxo
Hahah you were 'under the weather' all right!! But I look forward to our convo soon.
Post a Comment