I am so bored lately. I have mostly been on the computer surfing the web for anything. Urgh, I wish I had a job. I do have homework, books, and DVDs that I brought over from my mom's house to spend the week here at my dad's house. And I go back on friday actually, so it's kind of soon. Ahh that means that break is almost over. I feel like I want to accomplish something. Hmm, I actually have this weird idea of starting a web show. Details still in progress but it's just an idea.
The holidays are kind of crazy this year because I am at my dad's house and he isn't really big on the whole family time thing, which probably resulted in the fact that we aren't close. Whatever. I get to see my mom soon and have another Christmas before she leaves me for two weeks and goes to Mexico with my stepdad. And just in case it isn't clear: I'm not going. And my mom wants New Years to be this big deal but I want to spend it with my friends and make a movie like we did last year, and maybe go to Zoo Lights. But Ang is leaving to Vegas, and Tamara probably all ready has plans. Sorry if this blog is all 'Poor me'. I'll get off my butt, promise. And stop sleeping all day and night (although I heard it makes you grow). Mostly I'm lonely I guess.
Sarah (soon-to-be-stepsister) and Sharron (soon-to-be-stepmom) came over today before they left to go to Ontario. You can tell it's not going to work out between them but I don't say anything. Sarah does. And mostly it hurts because I always wanted a sister and I love hanging around her and it seems like she is just counting down the days and doesn't care if we never see each other again. I always have Alyson (stepsister on my mom's side) and she even invited me up to see her during the break. I will try to make this the best break yet. Woot!
P.S. The 'Woot!' was a bit sarcastic
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
Posted by ♥B at Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I thought we were hanging out on New Years if your mom lets you!
Please?
I miss my blairical!!!!
Are you busy Saturday?
Maybe do you want to come see Sweeny Todd with Season and I?
YES YES YES! Aww why can't you phone me like a normal person!? I really want to meet Season =( Except that was a year ago... and you went with Jessi and Sklar
How was new years!? It sounded fun!ps I dont have your number right now so call me at home or email it to me or something.
Post a Comment